- Long established Mornington Peninsula Companyrequires a licensed or registered and experienced Plumber/Gasfitter to carry out domestic and commercial maintenance plumbing.
- Extensive and proven experience in roof plumbing and gas appliance servicing would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post apprentice experience preferred.
- The successful applicant must have excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to work independently or as part of a team and have proven organisation skills to manage jobs to successful completion.
- The successful applicant will be required to have a police and working with children check before commencement of duties.
- Applicants need to live in the
Frankston /Mornington Peninsula area.