Due to winning of a number of new contracts, Coolens Group currently has a number of vacancies for plumbers, drainers, machine operators and labourers to join our team.
In these roles you will construct, maintain and repair underground assets, in accordance with relevant works procedures, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environment & Quality (HES&Q) Regulations.
Key Accountabilities / Duties
• Work under limited supervision
• Work competently with other employees
• Display willingness to organize and control activity processes
• Maintaining safe work practices/site
• Awareness of Targets/KPI’s
• Evaluate and complete activities
• Complete relevant client and company documentation, hard copy or computerized
• Overtime as required
• Ability to follow and adhere to all OH&S and management procedures.
• Reading and understanding of construction drawings
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Prefered
• Detailed knowledge of plumbing (plumbers only), construction practices and standards.
• Excavator 5t-30t / Backhoe / FEL / Skid Steer
• Hold a trenching and shoring certificate or equivalent.
• Hold an up to date Red Card / Industry Card.
• MR/HC License
• Confined Space
• Hold a manual Victorian drivers licence.
• Level 2 first aid
• Traffic management
For further information, contact Craig Newton : 0417 748797 or email your resume to Bianca@coolensplumbing.com.au