Rylock Pty Ltd have been Designers & Manufacturers of Custom Architectural Windows & Doors for over 34 years and we employ over 110 skilled personnel across various locations on the east coast of Australia.
About the Role
Due to growth, Rylock are looking for an additional Experienced Powder Coater to join the team at Dingley Village. A permanent role will be offered after a successful 3 month probationary period.
The successful candidate will be working Monday – Friday 7am-3:45pm (4 days) & 7am – 1:30pm (1 day). 38 hours per week, with a casual pay rate of $28.36 per hour, $1078 per week plus super.
The Successful Applicant
· Must have Strong Powder Coating Experience – Ideally operating a manual spray gun
· Previous Experience preferred with Pre-treatment & Jigging (loading) of Metal
· Unloading, Picking & Packing of Extrusions
· A Current FL License would be an Advantage but not Mandatory
· Possess Strong Quality Control Skills
· Must demonstrate Attention to Detail, present with a Positive Attitude & show good Work Ethics
This role is suitable for someone who likes variety in their day, is comfortable with manual lifting, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Please click on the Apply Now and forward your resume along with 2 work references. You must be willing to undergo a Pre-employment Medical and Drug test.