· You will be responsible for ensuring that the Practice is state of the art in terms of clients services and back end service systems.
· The role is based in Mornington Peninsula
· Reports to Practice Directors
· The successful candidate will facilitate the formation of strategic plans by supporting annual business plans with budgets and KPI’s.
· Measure actual performance vs plan each month for reporting to the Board(s) with annual reviews of the strategic plan(s).
· Proactively evaluate and measure the quality of services being provided to clients .
· Ensure the capacity to fulfil the strategic plan, in particular skills, capital and systems.
· Identify and quantify commercial and practice risks and develop and maintain management strategies to mitigate the risks.
· Maintain current knowledge on Good Corporate Governance Practices.
· Ensure Performance reviews and plans are conducted annually with emphasis on current KPI’s and consequent professional development and training.
· Review relevance and performance of Practice systems for the medical/dental industry inclusive of Practitioner productivity in appointment setting and fees for service from clients, government and heath funds.
· Develop and ensure reception and administrative services engage with clients, practitioners and suppliers in a manner that is caring, professional, fair and productive.
Key Skills and Behaviours
· Multi-site Practice Management experience.
· Strategic and business planning experience.
· IT management and performance evaluation.
· Be a well organised, professional with clear and concise Board/senior management reporting skills .
· Demonstrate flexibility to manage the ever-changing demands of a developing / growing practice.
· High focus on respect and trust
· Commitment to ongoing professional development
· Strong staff engagement levels
· Significant focus on continuous improvement and best practice
How to Apply
Please submit your current resume via the link below.
If you require further information, please contact Adam Charleston on 0439 000 292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.