are currently seeking primary trained teachers for casual and potential contract opportunities. We are looking for enthusiastic and vibrant primary trained
teachers to embrace a variety of teaching pedagogies and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in the Mornington Peninsula.
Specific suburbs range from Frankston
, Carrum Downs
, down to Mornington
, all the way to Crib Point, Dromana
Casual relief teachers joining anzuk education must be engaging and innovative, ideally available for 3-5 days work per week. We can also offer part time work and part day bookings; so if your availability is limited we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can best support you.
anzuk Education can offer you:
- opportunities to develop your skills and build networks in your local area
- a supportive and constructive working environment
- targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- excellent work / life balance
Ideal candidates will:
- be punctual and organised
- deliver curriculum in an engaging and professional manner
- successfully use ICT and other resources to engage students
- develop relationships with staff members, students and parents
- have a car
- valid VIT registration
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
Feel free to submit your application directly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk Education is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.