- Production Supervisor within sheetmetal manufacturing team
- Permanent position
- Mornington Peninsula
This long-established rainwater goods manufacturing company provides an excellent service to industry and to its sister operations department in the commercial roof plumbing sector. They now require a Production Supervisor to commence on a permanent basis both on the floor with manufacturing, in sales and leading the team in the Sheetmetal department.
As the ideal candidate, you will have come from a Production Supervisor position, or alternatively be taking a step upon from a Leading Head or Foreman position. A strong hands-on background in the Manufacturing industry and Sheetmetal machinery is essential. This rare opening requires a team player that will be able to ‘do the job’, and blend into a group of skilled staff under senior management’s directive.
Key position responsibilities are listed below, but not limited to:
- Report to senior management to coordinate starting/stopping production
- Use and demonstrate strong working knowledge of cutting, folding, welding and press machinery programming, operations and upkeep.
- Delegate and supervise production personnel to achieve efficient output
- Inventory/stock control (in/out and quantities)
- Quality control
- Strong Manufacturing industry experience (sheet metal background)
- Expert in cutting, folding and press machinery (programming, troubleshooting, hands-on operating, production supervision)
- 3+ years of experience post-qualification
- 1+ years of experience in a previous supervisory
- Experience within Rainwater Goods manufacturing an advantage
- Strong people management / team collaboration and interpersonal / communication skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- The remuneration package on offer is attractive, although it will be commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience. Apply today and take advantage of this great opportunity to work with a leading roof plumbing company.
Tel: 03 5976 1110