This is a great opportunity to work for a Global organisation with the future opportunity to advance.
Position is based in rural Victoria and some relocation assistance will be provided. This position is only open to applicants currently living in Australia and meet the “essential requirements” will be considered.
You may not have Food production but candidates with Pharmaceutical, Packaging or Pet Food Production experience I would like to hear from you.
- Factory operations & large scale workforce experience in a similar environment.
- Direct daily management of operators – min number of operator management experience must be no less than 5 operators on a shift.
- Extensive operator performance management experience. (including Absenteeism,Leave management, Appraisals & Discipline)
- Min 2/3 years stable work experience in an Australian Production environment.
- A Degree in Engineering/Science discipline
The ideal candidate will have
- Diagnostic and analytical ability, including root cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies and the ability to create a climate of innovation
- PC literacy (MS Office, email, Internet, SAP)
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Effective communicator and ability to motivate and develop people. Introduce and manage change.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm
- Understanding of and commitment to Safety, Health, Environment, Food Safety and Quality.
Our client is a well-known leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Considered a large employer they employ more than 6,000 people, operates 12 factories, 5 distribution centres and 20 offices across the Oceania region – taking in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
If you have previously applied for this position do not apply again.
I welcome any questions you may have or please apply with CV in Word format and covering letter addressed to Michael Knight outlining your experience and skills int he essential requirements or call 02 9542 3011 to discuss
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Knight at or phone 02 9542 3011