Do you enjoy the thrill and excitement of working in big-ticket Sales?
Would you like to work for an employer that offers generous commissions, bonuses & rewards above and beyond your hourly rate?
How about working in a fresh, innovative and award-winning retail Gallery in the beautiful seaside town of Mornington?
We are a rapidly growing business currently seeking a professional 'Sales Extraordinaire' with the attributes listed below to sell our exclusive, unique product range through our inspiring retail gallery in Main Street, Mornington.
- A proven sales record showing a firm ability to meet or exceed targets (previous sales training will also be looked upon favourably)
- Proven experience in identifying & closing big-ticket sales opportunities (for example art, real estate, cars, boats etc)
- Excellent face-to-face sales skills, intuitive and persuasive with the ability to close sales efficiently without fear of rejection
- Excellent communication skills, friendly, outgoing, courteous and able to connect well with all people
- Reliable and trustworthy with corporate professionalism and discretion
- Exceptional phone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-presented with confidence, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to show initiative, work and think independently and within a team environment
- Ability to regularly chase leads generated through the Gallery
- Ability to move, hang and package framed prints and other stock
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Outlook, Word & Excel Necessary)
The position entails a heavy emphasis on sales and client/business liaison including building relationships (with clients). Other responsibilities include hanging of artwork, merchandise display, dealing with clients in person, on the phone and email, packing/unpacking of artwork, cleaning and promotions.
Please Note: Alternate weekend shifts are a requirement of this role.
Full training is provided.
Core responsibilities are:
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Providing friendly, personalised customer service to clients
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients and businesses
- Providing expert knowledge of products & services for customers
- Carrying out daily administration duties involved in sales and deliveries
- Maintaining the quality appearance of the environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume & cover letter through SEEK only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Out of respect for existing staff please do not call, enquire or apply directly.
Applications without a personalised cover letter will not be considered.
Please email email@example.com for more information.