If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of these questions, please visit www.markgray.com.au and take a few moments to browse our online gallery before reading on.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a close-knit team in an exquisite gallery, for one of Australia’s leading landscape photographers.
Flexible hours, generous commissions and a truly inspiring working environment are all part of the benefits of this 12 month maternity-leave contract, with a view to a permanent role, for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you are:
- Passionate about Mark’s artwork, philosophies and values
- Possess exceptional sales skills with a proven history in high-end sales
- Intuitive, persuasive and determined sales professional with an excellent work ethic
- A goal oriented team player, hungry to chase and convert sales leads
- Highly organized with an ability to multi-task
- Confident in using the Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Zoho CRM is also advantageous
- Immaculately presented with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly, outgoing, courteous and able to connect well with all people
- Reliable and trustworthy, with corporate professionalism and discretion and demonstrate a high level of integrity
Core responsibilities of the role:
- Providing friendly and personalised customer service to clients online, over the phone and in the gallery
- Providing expert knowledge of our products and services to ensure a first-rate experience for all clients
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients and businesses
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets and KPIs
- Ensuring the immaculate presentation of the gallery and work environment
This is a sales focused role and weekend work is a requirement. Although full training will be provided, a strong sales history and exceptional ability to build strong and effective working relationships will be integral to your success.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume & cover letter through SEEK.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications without a personalised cover letter will not be considered.
Please email email@example.com for more information.