Are you a talented sales professional looking for an exciting new career with huge rewards?
Would you like to earn generous sales commissions, bonuses & rewards above and beyond your hourly rate?
How about working in a fresh, innovative and award-winning retail business in the beautiful seaside town of Mornington?
We are a rapidly growing business currently seeking a Professional Sales Consultant with the attributes listed below:
– Extraordinary face-to-face sales skills, intuitive and persuasive with the ability to close sales efficiently without fear of rejection.
– A proven sales record showing a firm ability to meet or exceed targets (previous sales training will also be looked upon favourably).
– Proven experience in identifying & closing luxury sales opportunities.
(A sales history in real estate, cars, boats and/or art etc will be highly regarded.)
– Excellent communication skills, passionate, friendly, outgoing, courteous and able to connect well with all people.
– Highly-driven with an excellent work ethic & ‘never give up’ attitude.
– Reliable and trustworthy with corporate professionalism and discretion.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with an exceptional phone manner.
– Well-presented with confidence, enthusiasm and self-motivation
– Ability to show initiative, work and think independently and within a team environment
– Ability to regularly chase and close sales leads generated through the Gallery and Online
– Confident in using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
* Achieving monthly sales targets
* Providing friendly, personalised customer service to clients
* Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients and businesses
* Providing expert knowledge of products & services for customers
* Maintaining the quality appearance of the environment
Please Note: Alternate weekend shifts are a requirement of this role.
Full training is provided.
How to Apply
Applications without a personalised cover letter will not be considered.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria