McEwing & Partners is a well established prestige boutique brand selling & leasing multi-million dollar properties on the Mornington Peninsula. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated person with an outgoing and friendly personality to work in our Residential Leasing department. The successful candidate must have brilliant administrative and computer skills, display a positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Portfolio Management of approximately 100 residential properties
– Routine inspections
– Liaising with and providing exceptional customer service to tenants/landlords
– Outgoing and ingoing condition reports
– Maintenance and repairs
– Tribunal appearances where necessary
To be considered for this role you must have:
– Proven & solid experience in a Property Management or Assistant Property Management role with a reputable agency (Minimum 18 months)
– Excellent time management and organisation skills
– Positive attitude
– Strong customer service focus
– Hold your agents representative certificate (Essential)
– Strong knowledge of Console
– Current Drivers License
– At least 2 references
Working for McEwing & Partners you can expect to be appreciated for your efforts and work underneath a exceptionally professional, approachable and friendly department head. You will also be provided full administration support.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months experience in a high end property management role. We are also interested in hearing from Assistant Property Managers who are ready to take the next step and look after their own portfolio.
To express your interest in this role and please contact Lisa Bendle on 9787 2422 or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org