Great opportunity for a successful and proactive portfolio property manager to join an award winning team based in Frankston. Would suit an experienced Property Manager ready to take the next step.
- Manage up to 180 Properties
- Liaise with tenants and owners
- Routine, ingoing and exit inspections
- Management of maintenance and repairs
- Lease sign ups and renewals
- Rent review
- Strong client/customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
- Tribunal experience is preferred
Skills & experience
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Own car and a valid drivers license
- Passion for real estate
- At least 2 years experience in Property Management
- Great team environment
- Ongoing training
- Modern Office
- Great salary package for the right candidate and generous incentive structure.
- Alternatively you can call Rebecca Redman on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.