Great opportunity for several successful and proactive portfolio property managers to join award winning teams based in the Mornington Peninsula area! Would suit an experienced Property Manager ready to take the next step.
- Manage up to 180 Properties
- Liaise with tenants and owners
- Routine, ingoing and exit inspections
- Management of maintenance and repairs
- Lease sign ups and renewals
- Rent review
- Strong client/customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
- Tribunal experience is preferred
Skills & experience
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Own car and a valid drivers license
- Passion for real estate
- At least 2 years experience in Property Management
- Great team environment
- Ongoing training
- Modern Office
- Great salary package for the right candidate and generous incentive structure.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Rebecca Redman on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.