Leading Mount Eliza boutique Real Estate Agency is looking for anexperienced
and professional Property Manager to autonomously grow and manage our rental portfolio.
Working within a dynamic team, you will enjoy a positive, stimulating workplace culture which values innovation and promotes personal development. As part of a small team, flexibility is a must and your ability to go above and beyond when needed will be appropriately rewarded.
Your role will include:
You will possess:
- Managing properties from appraisal to lease
- Conflict resolution when necessary
- Organising repairs and maintenance in a cost and time effective manner
- Expanding your rental portfolio
- Client relationship management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A positive "can do" attitude
- A passion for customer service
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- A sound understanding of company and client confidentiality
- A current Agents Representative Certificate
- Experience with Console software
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable car
- Current Police Records check
To discuss the position further, please call Kent Skoglund
on (03) 9775 2222
Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.