– exceptional customer service skills
– excellent professional telephone manner
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
– accurate typing skills (min 50wpm)
– highly organised and self motivated
– ability to work autonomously and with a team
– forward thinking and planning
– geographical knowledge of Melbourne and its outer suburbs
– high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– previous experience within the property industry would be advantageous
A positive and mature outlook is necessary for dealing with our clients with a can do proactive attitude is required to work within our professional environment. An ability to work under pressure and meet tight timeframes is essential.
The Booking Officer is an administrative role, working closely with the valuation staff and offering support to our great valuation team and booking valuation property appointments on our online valuation system for our valuers to attend.
Apply with covering letter addressing the above essential skills together with your CV.
Applications close 6th February 2015 and the position is available for an immediate start. Hours are 9:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday.