Herron Todd White is a respected market leader with a positive and focused future. Our people are the key to maintaining our strong reputation for providing high quality property valuations and exceptional customer service for key clients across Australia. We have an unrivalled national presence while maintaining a local focus, prioritising teamwork, flexibility and challenge across our 64 offices and 800 employees.
An opportunity exists in our Gippsland Office for a Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) undertaking valuations across the Gippsland Region.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Conducting valuations and preparing reports within stipulated timeframes.
- Utilise mobile technology for field inspection.
- Adhere to quality reporting standards and audit processes.
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements and maintain client relations.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a property related field
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) qualification
- API Membership, Certificate of Compliance, and Risk Management Certificate
- A passion for the property industry
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High level of organisation and efficiency
- Ability to work within tight time constraints and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected annual salary?
For enquiries or to apply please email your resume to kerry.walker at: email@example.com .