We are an expanding plumbing firm located on the Mornington Peninsula. Our business provides quality service and products to clients that demand only the highest standards.
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified plumber to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business that delivers only the highest quality.
We specialise in domestic maintenance work, which includes,
• The installation of gas appliance and heaters,
• General plumbing maintenance tasks,
• HWS renewals and repairs,
• Roof repair and installations.
• Rural farm maintenance,
• Bathroom renovations,
• all aspects of plumbing and gas fitting.
The ideal candidate will need to have,
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• A high attention to detail.
• Neat appearance.
• The ability to assess and problem solve, individually, and as part of a team.
• A good work ethic
• Valid and current plumbing registration.
• Current drivers license.
What we provide,
• A like minded work environment, where quality workmanship is more important than quantity of work.
• An opportunity to grow with the business.
• All tools are provided, with a work vehicle, available during work hours.
• Work uniform will be provided.
• Monday to Friday work week, with no weekend work.
• Remuneration will be assessed upon experience and competence.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, email your resume to email@example.com. List all of your work and life experiences that you think can add to our business success.