We are seeking an experienced & mechanically-mindedQualified Technician to join our busy Service team on a full-time basis at our Mornington BMW dealership. You will have the opportunity to work on the complete BMW range, and with impressive models including the M & X series, these are great times to be involved with this world-class brand.
With the role based in Mornington & easily accessible via Peninsula Link, the successful candidate will be a pivotal member of our Service team and utilise their strong technical knowledge to effectively & efficiently service BMW vehicles for our valued customers.
Key Selection Criteria:
· Level 1 (minimum) qualified Technician is essential.
· BMW qualifications and/or product knowledge would be highly advantageous.
· Outstanding mechanical aptitude.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Excellent time management skills & able to work to strict deadlines.
· Self-motivated & ambitious.
· Able to work unsupervised.
· A willingness to learn & develop your personal & professional skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
· A highly competitive remuneration package, including bonuses.
· Company uniform provided.
· Clean workshop environment.
· On-going training & experiences to support your personal and professional development.
· Support & guidance from an experienced management team.
If you believe you have the right skills & experiences that we are looking for we would love to hear from you. To express your interest, send your application to email@example.com or click “apply” ensuring you attach an updated copy of your resume & cover letter.
Please note that short-listed candidates may be asked to present relevant certificates & qualifications.