We are a long established public accounting business in the heart of Dromana. The practice is seeking to employ a dynamic team player who will be the first point of contact for our clients and who is courteous and well presented to join us in this important role. Previous experience in an accounting firm would be advantageous.
This role is 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
– Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone manner
– Mature attitude with strong work ethic & desire to deliver great customer service
– Proficient in Microsoft applications
– Effective time management skills
– Strong numeracy skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Ability to take direction & assist as necessary
– Maintaining electronic filing system
– Answering phone (3 incoming lines), message taking & making appointments
– Meeting & Greeting clients
– Scanning & Photocopying
– Binding & collation of tax returns and financials
– Ordering & maintaining office stationary & staff amenities
– General office duties / correspondence
– Maintenance of company registers and ASIC documents
– Banking & petty cash
The position will suit an experienced self starter who desires an interesting and challenging role.
If you have the above skills & attributes, we look forward to receiving your application & meeting with you to discuss the position further.
Please send a covering letter and your resume to: