Training to commence in the month of August. Full time position available to commence late September for a 6 month period, with the possibility of permanent part-time work after maternity relief.
We are looking for a well presented and organized person . Must have professional phone manner and bright enthusiastic personality.
The ideal candidate will have a mature outlook and a professional approach to work. Be reliable, confident, organized and a team player. As well as being the first point of contact to our valued clients, a portion of the role will be supporting our Sales and project departments.
You will also possess skills and experience in the following:
- Excellent communication skills conversing at all levels
- Confident phone manner and ability to manage multiple calls
- Ability to multi task under pressure
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proficient level of computer skills, including MYOB, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls and inquiries
- Assist with mail-out of internal communication and documents
- Assist with the planning, reservation and bookings of events, meetings or travel
- Assist other staff members with ordering and receiving goods.
- General housekeeping duties – general office tidying, refilling of paper towels, emptying of bins
- Data entry into customer databases.
- Accounts receivable and account payable using MYOB.
- Meeting and greeting customers and when consultants are unavailable showing them through the showroom, using basic knowledge of the product range.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with
- Excellent working conditions
- Suitable remuneration
- The possibility of ongoing part-time employment