R & M Mobile Marine Services is currently looking for a friendly and efficient Receptionist to join our small team. As the Receptionist/Administrator you will be the first point of contact for the company via phone and face-to-face, and will manage the smooth day-to-day running of the office. You will receive continuous mentorship throughout your journey here at R & M Marine.
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Manage Director/ Company calendar.
- Cash flow management.
- Manage job register.
- Management of boat storage facility, including arranging of collection and launching of boats.
- Liaise with workshop foreman and director in regards to current clients and job status.
- Account reporting including, BAS, PAYG and superannuation.
- Completing tasks as requested by director and workshop foreman.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Answer phone calls and resolve enquiries as appropriate or refer to the appropriate person.
- Updating and monitoring social media.
- Incoming and outgoing emails.
- Ordering new stock as required.
- Process payments (EFTPOS).
- Data entry.
- Manage office tidiness.
- Booking of couriers as required.
- Monitor office supplies and stationery.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a reception role.
- Show strong initiative and the ability to work alone.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated attitude towards development.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in MYOB.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload.
- Be up to date with all social media to be able to assist with updates that are required.
- Be able to handle accounts within the business.
- Punctual and well presented.
- Ongoing mentorship and training.
- Enjoy stability in a full-time position within a growing company.
- Join a small sociable and supportive team culture.
Must have licence and car.
The successful candidate must be available to start on the 13th of November