Receptionist / Office Administrator – Professional Boutique Bookkeeping Firm
This growing Bookkeeping Firm is seeking an experienced Full-time Receptionist / Office Administrator. Working as part of a friendly and supportive team, your role will involve:
• answering phones, meeting and greeting clients and visitors
• Be the first point of contact
• Liaising with ATO and attending to ATO correspondence
• Deliver administration support to the bookkeeping team.
• Various sorting and filing of paperwork
• Updating of client databases
Skills and experience
· This role is for an office administrator/receptionist who enjoys working in a diverse role with lots of client contact.
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
· Hard working energetic and uses initiative.
· High level of computer literacy is essential
· Can work autonomously as well as part of a team to get the job done.
· Must have competent knowledge in Microsoft office products
· Experience in accounting programs would be advantageous but not necessary.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you must have prior reception and administrative experience within professional services. You will have a high attention to detail and excellent time management and organisational skills.