Peninsula Hot Springs (PHS) is a multi-award winning and iconic spa and tourism destination on the Mornington Peninsula. This fast-growing and exciting organisation is a leader in the spa, wellness and tourism industries. PHS is currently seeking passionate and experienced Receptionists and Reservations Assistants to join our dedicated and professional team.
As the Receptionist & Reservations Assistant, you will be responsible for effectively delivering an exceptional level of service and care to all guests, via both face-to-face contact on reception and verbal phone contact in reservations, in a courteous and professional manner.
To be considered, you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong customer service skills, with excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional employee presentation standards
- Attention to detail and prompt attention to guests
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Ability to effectively respond to guest queries
- Experience in effectively managing a high volume incoming phone calls whilst providing the guest with detailed, accurate information
- Ability to multi-task
To be successful, you must have previous experience in a similar role including processing sales transactions and have the relevant skills to work in both roles (reception and reservations). Please note this is a casual position and will include weekend work, including public holidays. To be considered you must have excellent availability and must
be available to work on either weekend days as rostered.
The Peninsula Hot Springs Group provides excellent working conditions for all employees, including above Award wages and excellent employee benefits.
If you would like to join our friendly and professional team, please apply via email at email@example.com or via post at PO Box 486 Rye, VIC, 3941. For more information, please contact Jaimie Chick (Human Resources Coordinator) on (03) 5950 8777.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You will be asked the following question when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?