- Looking for a 'Sea Change'
- Full time position
- Attractive salary package (company car, phone, iPad, uniforms)
Join an established and successful Commercial Refrigeration and air-conditioning company on the Mornington Peninsula. A fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative and rewarding company who really value their employees, and be based in a great location.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, servicing, fault finding and maintenance of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Some 'on-call' and after-hours work, on a rotating roster
- Providing great customer service
- Pricing work appropriately
- Maintaining effective contact while in the field
Applicants must have current qualifications and hold current valid licences; PIC License, ARCTIC License, Disconnect/Re-connect License, Red/White card, Current Driver's license. The successful applicant must be able to work effectively within a team environment and alone, have effective communication and time management skills.
Attractive negotiable salary package, includes company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad. Package to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. As the business continues to expand, there will be further career or management opportunities for the right person.
If this seems like the perfect role for you then click the Apply Now button or call Ash Speas on 1300 737 077
for a confidential chat.