We are currently seeking an experienced registered nurse to join this reputable provider of residential aged care services. This beautiful facility is seeking a Registered Nurse on a permanent part time basis to assist the management staff with providing a quality standard of care. Join a truly values driven, resident focused aged care provider in their highly regarded facility. Work alongside an experienced & supportive manager. Enjoy extensive training, education & development opportunities. Flexibility in shift pattern!
- Comprehensive wage available + added salary benefits.
- Brilliant support systems in place
- A genuine values driven organisation
- Terrific model of care
- Outstanding senior leadership team
- Great team environment
- Convenient location – Mornington Peninsula
- Mentoring and Education will be available throughout your role
- Exceptional clinical skills & experience are ESSENTIAL!
- Demonstrated leadership skills + experience
- At least 2 years experience working in Residential Aged Care
- Significant knowledge of the Accreditation process
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skills, knowledge of systems/ processes
- Computer Skills
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current police check
Registered Nurse |Aged Care| Permanent Part Time – Mornington Peninsula
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today and we will contact you with further information immediately.
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion. Call Matt direct on 0405 901 883, at (02) 8202 7545 or via email at email@example.com