Established for over 65 years, Belmore Nurses has become one of Australia’s largest and most respected nursing agency. Belmore Nurses is the preferred supplier to all Victorian Public and Private Hospitals.
Belmore Nurses is currently seeking Critical Care Nurses in the Mornington Peninsula region to work in Intensive Care Units, High Dependency Units, Coronary Care Units, Cardiac Wards and Emergency Departments.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurses who hold a practicing certificate with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Post Graduate Qualifications or 6 months experience
- Excellent communication/verbal skills
- Valid Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
- A current Working With Children Check (employer card)
In return we can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay – We pay the highest hourly rates!
- Ongoing work opportunities
- Friendly Allocations Team available 05.00 – 23.00 7 days per week
- Shift variety and flexibility – you pick you days, times and location
- Manage your own availability online or our Belmore App
- Free education – all online and accessible on any device
- Incentives schemes – parking, travel vouchers, refer a friend