Programmed Health Professionals are currently working with nursing homes around the Mornington area. We have casual, on-call shifts available for experienced nurses (RN and EEN) & carers (PCA).
Required qualifications & experience
- 12 months of recent aged care experience within a reciprocal country*
- Able to travel around the Mornington Peninsula
- International Police Check is required if you have lived overseas in the past 10 years for more than 1 year
- Provide 2 contactable clinical referees from aged care work
*Reciprocal countries: Australia, New Zealand, America, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland
- Flexible work – Choose your own shift online and manage your availability!
- Lots of shifts available
- Interstate and rural placements – You only need to join once and you can work all over the vast and beautiful country that is Australia!
- Assistance with permanent placements
- Free Professional Indemnity & Uniform
- Immediate start
- Work with a great organisation that supports you
- Work with some of the best nursing homes in Melbourne
- Friendly and understanding allocations team
- Referral Bonuses – Conditionals Apply contact 13 10 95 for further information
Apply today and one of our friendly consultants will contact you soon. If you have any questions regarding this work please call us on 13 10 95.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply