We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at mecwacare Park Hill, a 69 bed residential facility which includes a Dementia Specific Unit. We currently have morning shifts available Monday to Friday.
To be successful within this position you will possess:
• Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
• Commitment to the philosophy of a person centred approach to providing care and services.
• Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards, Aged Care funding and Aged Care legislation.
• Demonstrated experience with excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
• Proven ability to guide, motivate staff and promote a positive work environment.
• Well developed computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
mecwacare offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment.
If you possess genuine passion for caring for the elderly, are looking for flexible shift arrangements, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, we would love to hear from you. All successful applicants will need to undergo a Police Check.