Registered Nurse – Opal By the Bay
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability
About Opal by the Bay
Located in Mount Martha and close to the picturesque Mornington Peninsula, at Opal By The Bay our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role
You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualised care.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA, Post Grad in Gerontology, dementia or palliative care desirable
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Aged Care experience
- The ability to work on a permanent part time basis, within a 7 day rotating roster
- Comprehension knowledge and experience with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Available to be flexible with working a variety of shifts per week
- Excellent customer service and resident relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system, and have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
No agency applications please
To submit an application, click on the apply button below
02 9324 8781
Due to the high response of these job ads, only short listed candidates will be contacted.