Programmed Health Professionals are working with a private hospital near Mornington and they will be booking RNs for casual agency shifts in their acute, theatre and HDU wards. As well as shifts with this hospital, Programmed will also be able to offer you shifts with other private hospitals across Melbourne.
We can offer you a flexible work opportunity where you can work the shifts that you want to work.
Qualifications & experience:
- 12 months of recent nursing experience within a reciprocal country*
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Provide 2 contactable clinical referees
*Reciprocal countries: Australia, New Zealand, America, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland
- Spring bonus running until end of November for all shifts – call 13 10 95 for details
- Lots of shifts available to choose from – morning, evening and nights 7 days
- Flexible work – Choose your own shifts online and manage your availability
- The opportunity to travel and work with us in other states
- Assistance with permanent placements
- Referral Bonuses – Conditions apply – call 13 10 95 for details
- Weekly pay with fantastic pay rates!
- Free Professional Indemnity & Uniform
- Gain experience working with well-renowned private hospitals in Melbourne
- Friendly and understanding allocations team
- Work with a great organisation that supports you
Apply online today or call us on 13 10 95 for a confidential chat.
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of qualified and specialist nurses, carers and support staff across the acute, aged, community and disability sectors. Working with Programmed Health Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.