Sugarman is currently recruiting for a position that would suit someone with an unwavering commitment to providing excellence in the management and delivery of a therapeutic caseload including assessment, therapy, group work and consultation along with development and implementation of a variety of community based projects. In addition you will provide professional consultancy and work within a transdisciplinary team to ensure the best possible therapy outcome for our clients.
- Must be a registered Psychologist and hold current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience in working with families with children 0-15 years, and be able to collaborate with a variety of professionals in a team setting
- Demonstrated skills in Psychology including, individual therapy, group work, assessment and treatment for a broad range of clients and conditions
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum is vital to this position along with a desire to run group therapy and assist with the design of these groups
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale Trained would be an advantage.
- The position offers flexibility in regard to negotiable salary and hours, whilst offering a bright and welcoming environment
- Established, Successful and Multi-Disciplinary Family Clinic
- Exciting Career Move with Clear Career Path to Leadership | Training & Development Offered
- Flexible Full-Time or Part-Time Hours
- Brand New Practice and State-of-the-Art Facilities | Paid Ongoing Clinical Training
If this sounds like you Please Apply Immediately as the position will be filled by the first suitable Psychologist.
Please submit your Resume to:
Specialised Recruitment Consultant
Sugarman Group International
Phone: (02) 95495700