We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our professional front of house at Paringa.
For over 30 years Paringa Estate has produced award winning wines in Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula. Our adjoining restaurant overlooking the vineyard has received its fifth consecutive chef’s hat in the Age Good Food Guide and is Trip Advisors #1 restaurant destination in Red Hill.
Recent renovations have given Paringa Estate a sleek new look. In a region known for fine dining, Paringa is at the pinnacle.
The successful applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Front of house experience with wine & beverage knowledge
• Must have a la carte and function experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills along with the ability to lead a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Be self motivated & have a genuine passion for hospitality
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
• Staff Management include – hiring, training & rosters
• In charge of ordering & managing stock for the restaurant & cellar door
• A flair for delivering outstanding customer service
• Ability to work across all operating hours (weekends & public holidays)
• RSA Certificate
Successful applicants will be provided with:
We are currently open for Lunch on Wednesday to Sunday and Dinner on Friday & Saturday.
This is your opportunity to become an integral member of one of Australia’s leading fine dining establishments. If you live on the Mornington Peninsula or interested in a sea change please get in touch today.
Email your resume to email@example.com . Please highlight your relevant skills, experience and reasons for your application.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria