This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded organisation in a key leadership role. In particular our client is keen to capitalise on your experience leading and developing a team together with your strong financial acumen.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Marketing the centre effectively by way of good tenancy mix planning, provision of facilities
and services and effective communication to all stake holders in the centre’s performance.
• Maintaining the owners asset in good order and repair.
• Optimising profits of the centre.
• Complying at all times with the code of good practice and to comply with all legislative
• Ensuring that all policy and procedures are correctly followed and adhered to.
• Management and updating of key financial reports
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the field of Centre Management, a strong understanding of the Retail industry and sector and ideally tertiary qualifications in a relevant area of Business or Property
To apply, please click the link below or firstname.lastname@example.org For more information call Erin Dixson, Property Consultant on 8676 7600 after submitting a confidential CV. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and only Australian permanent residents need apply.
To keep in touch with me, connect with me on LinkedIn