The Search continues and here is your chance to be part of our Crew…
An opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated full time Retail Manager to manage our Mornington store.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for:
• the profitable operation and management of the store
• inventory management and reporting on results
• achieving sales targets
• rostering, recruitment, training and development
• leadership of the store team
• amazing customer service & people management skills
• experience in retail management
• sound leadership ability
• ability to motivate others to succeed
• an aptitude for business
• the desire to go above and beyond
• excellent computer & communication skills
• an affinity with surfing and the board riding lifestyle
You must be available to work a roster that may include weekends and evenings.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the surfing industry in a company that combines fun with high performance. Generous employee product benefits and discounts apply!
If you are the person we’re searching for to make an impact in this management role then please forward your application letter and resume to email@example.com by Wednesday 9 November, 2016.
Applicants must meet the above criteria. Only those successful for an interview will be contacted.
Rip Curl is the ultimate surfing company. Born at Bells Beach and loved world-wide, the Brand is rich in history and a dynamic market leader in action sports. The Search is a lifestyle and Rip Curl makes products that best suit the needs of those who live it.
For more information about the company visit www.ripcurl.com