We are eager to appoint with our team retail staff the following positions:
• Retail - Sales and Service
• Retail – Warehouse, Sales and Service
You will have a passion for customer service to work across our four sites. In addition, we are also looking for individuals to work within our stores warehouse area assisting with the delivery and unpacking of stock.
To be part of our retail team you must have:
• Experience in a fast paced retail environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Cash register and money handling skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
• Understanding of OHS standards
• Ability to speak other languages is desirable
• Confidence to communicate with a diverse range of people
In addition to the above retail – warehouse sales and service applicants must have a Manual Car license.
You must be prepared to work a 7 day roster, including day and evening shifts & during holiday periods.
Positions are on a part time fixed term bases for 12 month period.
Phillip Island Nature Parks, one of Australia’s most popular wildlife attractions, incorporating the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, historic Churchill Island and the Nobbies Centre.
Our vision is to be a world recognised place of conservation excellence, providing outstanding authentic experiences for all. As the largest employer on Phillip Island we offer a wide range of career opportunities. Our people are enthusiastic, committed and professional in everything they do.
For a copy of the Position Description containing please visit www.penguins.org.au.
If you would like to join our professional and enthusiastic team please forward a letter addressing the selection criteria for this position with a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is 5pm Sunday 10 May 2015.