We are seeking a think on your feet, proactive, confident, computer literate all-rounder to work with our rapidly expanding customer base.
Peninsula Safety & Workwear Pty Ltd are a small retail and distribution business suppling quality work wear, products and equipment to a vast range of businesses.
You will have a solid proven background in Retail, preferably in the Safety & Workwear Industry.
You will also be proficient in extending excellent Customer Service, including administrative duties and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Full Time
- Mon – Fri 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Saturdays 9:00am – 12:00pm Penalty Rates (once trained in processes & procedures)
- Liaise with customers & suppliers – in person, by phone, email, fax, online
- Setting up new customers and working through the complete process to ensure an efficient & speedy flow of their orders (including embroidery, screen printing artwork and customer sample approvals)
- Data Entry (Sales Orders, Invoices, Customer & Product Code Set Up, Pricing and alike)
- Restocking floor stock
- Presentation of shop to be kept immaculate at all times
- Assisting Team Members as required
Please email your resume (no cover letter required) to Lesley St Clair-Paul