Fixed Term Part Time Staff
Summer Period November 2014 – 31st January 2015
Phillip Island Nature Parks, home to the world famous Penguin Parade, Churchill Island Heritage Farm, Koala Conservation Centre and the Nobbies is looking to employ retail staff for a number of vacancies across our four sites over our busy summer period.
To be part of our retail team you must have:
• Experience in a fast paced retail environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Cash register and money handling skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
• Understanding of OHS standards
• Ability to speak other languages is desirable
• Confidence to communicate with a diverse range of people
We offer you:
• A competitive salary and varied work hours
• Work in an inspiring natural environment with unique wildlife attractions
• Work with a professional, enthusiastic and friendly team
Please note public transport is not available to the work sites. Applicants will need to make their own transport and accommodation requirements.
You must be prepared to work a 7 day roster, including day and evening shifts, plus public holidays over the Christmas and New Year period.
Positions are on a part time fixed term bases from November 2014 until 31st January 2015.
For a copy of the Position Description containing please visit www.penguins.org.au.
If you would like to join our professional and enthusiastic team please forward a letter addressing the selection criteria for this position with a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Thursday 23rd October 2014.