Experienced Sales & Admissions Coordinator required to spearhead the client services & occupancy responsibilities within this stunning aged care residence based on the Mornington Peninsula. Representing a progressive health & aged care provider with exciting plans for growth on the horizon, this opportunity will enjoy support from an experienced Director of Nursing & Executive Management team. The desired applicant will be rewarded with an excellent salary (negotiable based on experience). This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing healthcare organisation that can facilitate further career progression & skill set development opportunities.
- Excellent salary package available (negotiable based on experience)
- Progressive health & aged care organisation
- Exciting plans for organisational growth in motion
- Integral role in this admissions & client services team
- Autonomous position with great scope & support
- Play a key role in future growth and success
- Report directly to the Director of Nursing & Executive Management team
- Exceptional career progression & skill set development opportunities
You will be a key advisor to the business, improving services on site, improving and growing the provider’s image and reputation in the local area, managing contracts / financial matters and helping the on-site Director of Nursing. We are looking for someone with an understanding of aged care (Fee Contributions, Bond (RAD & DAPS), periodic payment, retentions in Aged Care sector), to be the face of this prestigious residence, fostering and building relationships with a range of stakeholders from social workers to community groups and government bodies.
- Diploma in Business / Marketing (desirable)
- Demonstrated Aged Care Admissions experience
- Aged Care legislation/entry and exit knowledge
- Experience in a similar role in the regard to Fee Contributions, Bond (RAD & DAPS), periodic payment and retentions in Aged Care sector.
- Confident communicator at all levels
- High-level report writing skills
- Ability to build and grow relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
Sales & Admissions Coordinator (Aged Care) Single-Site: Mornington Peninsula
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, please feel free to contact Matthew Veljanovski for a confidential discussion.
Call Matthew Veljanovski: 0405 901 883 / (02) 8202 7544
Or alternatively email: email@example.com
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment’s current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/