- $120-$140k + 30% bonus (based on performance) + super
- Exciting opportunity, this company is in growth mode
- Would you consider a move to the ACT for the right job?
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will hold a pivotal role in managing a team of 15 or so outbound Sales specialists, as well as responsible for managing the operations, daily performance and growth of this team as our client is looking to grow to 40.
This is a unique opportunity which will see you:
- Drive team culture to align with the client’s Vision and Values and build a collaborative and engaged team
- Coaching and motivating team members which may include call training and also customer engagement via telephone
- Plan, organize, direct team to meet channel objectives.
- Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Full disclosure of progress
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or similar CRM.
- Knowledge of successful sales models, including drip marketing, lead nurturing and lead scoring.
- Ability to create content focused on conversions.
- Must be an energetic “self-starter” with the ability to work independently and within a team with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Pays attention to detail and is able to meet deadlines.
Our client is seeking a passionate, energetic and motivated Sales Manager who will increase the performance of the current team and who works closely with management in a very transparent way – this is a hands on role! Whilst this is a standalone position, there will be a need to work closely with multiple stakeholders to produce results & build a strong ongoing relationship.
Minimum requirements for this opportunity are as follows:
- Previous experience managing call center staff for a minimum of 5 years.
- Very strong performer and people manager
- Have the ability to articulate past behavioural examples of difficult team members and increasing the performance of sales teams in a call center environment
- Previous experience interpreting and using a CRM , Salesforce would be advantageous
- Firm grasp of customer experience and implementing strategies to improve this.
If you are interested in hearing more about this is a fantastic opportunity to turn this team around and build capability with this valued client, please contact Lisa Nader on 9270 2649 and email your resume through