The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one. How do we achieve this? Through the people we employ. As a BMW Sales Consultant you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting our largest ever model range, working with technologies that make motoring a sophistication and sustainable mobility a reality.
You will be reporting to the Sales Manager, primarily responsible for generating sales of vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximising dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
Responsibilities will include:
Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organising test drives
- Negotiating deals for customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Generating leads for BMW Financial Services and the Aftersales Team
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
- Working to targets for number of sales and deliveries
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. Ideally you will have previous automotive sales experience however the key factor is that you can create a positive buying experience for your customers, along with a track record of success in your field.
Specific Skills required
Prior experience in an automotive dealership highly regarded
- Proven track record in developing client relationships and meeting challenging sales targets
- Self driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels
In return you will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, working alongside a team of people who share your values, and be inspired and motivated to thrill your customers’ everyday. On top of that you will receive a generous remuneration structure and on-going training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.
BMW Dealer Careers is the exclusive provider of automotive talent to the BMW network.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Isaac, National Dealer Recruitment Manager at BMW on 03 9623 6637.