What it takes to be a Sales Representative at Wurth Australia
- Our Sales Representatives are responsible for maintaining an established customer base as well as growing business within an allocated sales territory.
- Our Sales Representative must be able to apply their passion to provide exceptional service to sell our high quality brand, products and systems to our customers.
- Our Sales Representatives are required to show reliability and consistency in sales and service delivery, enthusiasm for success and growth and must follow the goal to pursue a long-term and stable career with Wurth.
- What doesn’t it take? We will provide full training and therefore previous sales or industry experience is not a must.
- The role is a challenging one. Being responsible for your own sales businesses means that all Sales Representatives must be willing to learn a proven sales methodology, ambitious, self-motivated , driven and above all resilient and hard working.
DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE NO CEILINGS TO YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL?
The rewards – What’s in for you:
- A remuneration package with a transparent bonus and commission structure and achievable sales targets
- A structured on boarding program and ongoing mentoring from your Area Sales Manager
- Comprehensive one week induction training at our National Training Academy in Melbourne for every new starter
- Be part of a growing global organisation with a family atmosphere
- Company car with upgrade options that reward your efforts, iPhone and iPad from day one
- High standard sales enablers such as the newest technology providing all customer information at your fingertips
- Career pathways since we solely promote our Sales Management from within
- International Career Opportunities within the Wurth Group
- Ongoing Product and Sales Training from our team of experienced trainers
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
If you have any questions please contact our national Recruitment Team on 03 8788 1199 and visit our website www.wurth.com.au