Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is a new and exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars with full wagering facilities, bistros and restaurants many with relaxing outdoor offerings, café areas, private function facilities and retail liquor outlets.
With a wealth of industry experience and a progressive business plan that supports venue growth and development, PLG is currently offering unparalleled opportunities for those seeking to further their professional careers in the Hospitality and Gaming Industry.
Located at one of the region's premier venues - Steeples Mornington located in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Assistant Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Venue Manager, this key leadership position will oversee a broad range of activities.
Key areas of responsibility include:
* Management of food and beverage delivery
* Supervision of gaming operations and TAB
* Staff management including rostering and training
* Coordination of products and promotions
* Day to day operation of busy sections
To be successful in this position you will require:
* Previous experience as a Senior Assistant Manager or Assistant Manager
* Demonstrated high level customer service skills in a variety of hospitality offerings
* Cash handling and reconciliation, including System One for gaming
* Stock control and management
* Staff management including; rostering, training and performance management
* Coordination, execution and evaluation of promotions
* Hold current RSA, RSF, RSG licences and be TAB accredited
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a varied working environment and genuine learning and development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a candidate seeking an active and rewarding career within a professional team.
APPLY NOW via our website at http://mrc.racing.com/our-club/careers applications close 03/04/2015. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.