We are looking for a driven and motivated Senior Care Manager that is looking to take the Leap of Faith into a Facility Manager role. Some of responsibilities will include to oversee the overall operations of the aged care facility. You will work alongside a Care Manager, who ensures that the highest level of clinical care is being provided to all of the residents. Your duties will be: HR and rosters, building strong relationships with the residents and family members, providing strong leadership to your care staff team and attaining successful accreditation
WHAT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS ARE REQUIRED?
- Qualified Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Previous experience as a Care Manager stepping into a Facility Manager role
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills
- Experience with ACFI and the accreditation process
- Passionate about aged care
- This is a modern and state of the art home based in the heart of the Mornington Area
- Great support in-place – Care Manager, ACFI Coordinator, 24/7 Registered Nurses and an experienced Care Staff Team
- Down to earth executive management team
HOW TO APPLY
If the above role sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to chat.
Phone Number: 02 9519 4100