We are currently recruiting for numerous Social Workers / Case Workers / Senior Practitioners to work in the Northern Territory, Australia for various teams. This includes the intake team, long term team and Mobile Child Protection team. We have office based positions as well as those working in a fly in fly out situation or within the mobile child protection team where you would be away from the office for a period of time. We have positions for 6 month contracts as well as permanent opportunities. The duties of the role would be similar to below:
- Delivery of case work and case management services to clients
- Working on complex cases alongside other departments and organisation
- Maintaining a high level of service
- Investigating child protection concerns
- Providing support and information to families
- Assisting other members of staff
- Ensuring data is accurately and timely recorded in line with policies and procedures
This is an exciting opportunity. You can really make a difference in this role. There is a fantastic pay package available from $72,000 – $90,927 (based on experience) plus superannuation.
To be eligible for these positions you will need a tertiary qualification in a relevant field along with extensive government child protection experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on the following contact number for further information. Nathan.Mills@reedglobal.com
Tel – 02 8083 8928