Our client is a leading healthcare provider based in the Mornington Peninsula. They currently looking for the ideal person to take the next step in their career as the Senior Company Accountant. They are a team and outcome focused organisation and are seeking a CA qualified Accountant, preferably someone from a Big 4 or mid-tier Accounting firm looking to move into industry.
The ideal candidate will be looking for the next step in their career now and with a view to progress higher in the business in the future.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial analysis and reporting on all business divisions to support decision making;
- Preparation of monthly accounts (Balance Sheet, P&L & Cash Flow Statements);
- Managing of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
- Developing quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Being a key contact to external auditors as required throughout the year;
- Managing the external audit process end-to-end;
- Development of and assistance to ensure adherence to the Group’s Finance and Administration policies, reporting systems and procedures; and
- Providing ad hoc support to senior management and the broader business as required to ensure the organisation continues to strive for excellence.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will:
- Be tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and be CA Qualified;
- Have a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Possess intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills;
- Have outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to work hard in order to achieve your longer-term professional goals; &
- Above all, have high levels of energy, a desire to continuously improve yourself and your working environment and be driven to succeed in your career.
Should you have any queries about this role please email Annie McNamara at email@example.com. Please be advised our screening process will take approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date this ad was posted. From here, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.