The successful applicant will have…
– Excellent grooming & presentation
– Friendly & outgoing personality
– Good sense of humour
– Good verbal & written communication skills
– Exceptional phone etiquette
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
– Be a team player
This position also requires flexibility for a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Previous Hotel reception experience is preferred, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 9 February, 2015.
Please Note: Only successful candidates will be responded to.