Humdinger is bringing a taste of city eating and drinking to the Gateway of the Mornington Peninsula; Frankston – A suburb currently experiencing a shift to stylish hospitality that is usually reserved for the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
- Received a positive full-page review in the Weekend Herald Sun, proclaiming: “Frankston is Humming”.
- Design by architecture firm Figure Ground – who won the 2014 Australian Interior Design Awards for a hospitality project.
- Six months of fantastic growth since opening
- Outside dining approved by council and plans complete – ready for implementation
Humdinger is a local pub in nature serving crisp cold beer and simple dude food – Monday to Sunday – from lunch to late. With a playful sense of holiday style Humdinger will be the local you always wanted.
Humdinger needs someone to take over the momentum the venue is currently experiencing off the back of great reviews and serious local support and provide patrons and staff the professionalism and enthusiasm required.
Must be able to:
- Be a ‘publican’ to Humdinger patrons
- Be a motivational and operational leader to a team of FOH and BOH staff
- Oversee the day to day operations of the venue, kitchen and all associated regulatory activities
- Collaborate with the Kitchen to maintain a menu that brings people back
- Maintain the drink menu inline with the existing boutique beer and spirit ethos
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to drive functions, events, specials and live music in order to increase patronage.
- Manage all aspects of stock and cash
- Meet financial KPI’s
- Prepare weekly and monthly business and performance reports
- Minimum two years as a Senior Staff member
- Strong hospitality experience and professionalism
- Experience in work place training
- Ability to work autonomously
- Computer literacy and excellent administration skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- A loyal and diligent ‘can do’ attitude
- The capacity to mentor and motivate
- Proven ability to sell and reach KPI targets
The Venue Manager’s role is incredibly important as you will be the spiritual leader, the captain of a successful team. Hours as a manager are as expected with responsibility of the day to day running of the venue. A generous salary package will be negotiated with the person that fits this role best. Travel throughout metropolitan Melbourne will also be required.
Applicants that possess a publican ethos with strong levels of professionalism, coupled with administration will be well suited to this challenging yet rewarding role.
To apply for this exciting role please call Matoula at Wall Street on 1300 652 661