Are you a local to the Peninsula? Or do you want to work in this region?
Do you have retail as part of your DNA?
Do you love gardening, home wares or home renovations
If so then read on.....
An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Store Team Leader
to join a national retailer who are market leaders in their field. This is a rare chance to be part of an organisation that encourage you to be yourself and offer you the chance to really shine!!!
We are seeking a Store Team Leader who has a proven track record in managing a large number of staff within retail.
The successful candidate will need proven experience in the following but not be limited to:
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience as a Store Manager within retail
- Proven succession planning and development both personally and for your staff, training and developing your staff to be the future of the company
- Excellent at dealing with conflict resolution, strong performance management experience
- A high achiever who is results oriented
- Someone who wants to excel and "think outside the box", implement new ideas in which to increase sales/revenue
- Excellent business acumen with proven experience of being accountable for P&Ls, budgets, rostering to budget, stock management, meeting KPIs etc.
- Strong merchandising and stock management knowledge
- Someone who is values orientated with a dynamic approach to managing a store
In return you will have the opportunity to have a long and successful career working for a locally recognised leader in there field.
For further information, please contact Justin Samlal at Morgan Consulting on (03) 8606 0300