Are you a local to the Peninsula?
Do you have retail as part of your DNA?
Do you love home renovations, home-wares or gardening?
If so then read on.....
An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Store Manager
to join a national retailer who are market leaders in their field. This is a rare chance to be part of an organisation that encourage you to be yourself and offer you the chance to really shine!!!
We are seeking a Store Manager who has a proven track record in managing a large number of staff within retail.
The successful candidate will need proven experience in the following but not be limited to:
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience as a Store Manager within retail
- Proven succession planning and development both personally and for your staff, training and developing your staff to be the future of the company
- Excellent at dealing with conflict resolution, strong performance management experience
- A high achiever who is results oriented
- Someone who wants to excel and "think outside the box", implement new ideas in which to increase sales/revenue
- Excellent business acumen with proven experience of being accountable for P&Ls, budgets, rostering to budget, stock management, meeting KPIs etc.
- Strong merchandising and stock management knowledge
- Someone who is values orientated with a dynamic approach to managing a store
In return you will have the opportunity to have a long and successful career working for a locally recognised leader in there field.
For further information, please contact Justin Samlal at Morgan Consulting on (03) 8606 0300 and email your resume in Word format.