Located in Carrum Downs, Our company requires the services of an experienced full time Sheet metal Worker 1st class / Mig & Tig Welder who enjoys working in a team environment who are willing to meet our customer needs.
As a Jobbing workshop a diverse experience in manufacturing is required.
Duties will include however are not limited to the following
– Tig & mig welding of light to medium metals
– Ability to complete components from drawings
– Work within required tolerances
– Polishing and finishing of welded components
– General cleaning of work area
– General use of sheet metal machinery
The successful applicant for this position will have
– A trade certificate and necessary experience
– A current drivers licence
– A forklift licence would be beneficial
Working week is based on 38 hrs. Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4pm Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria